For over 100 years Bradley has been providing hope to children and families in need of comprehensive and caring services.
Bradley was founded by The United Methodist Women in 1905 as The Elizabeth A. Bradley Home for Children and operated for many years as an orphanage and as interim housing for children whose parents were separated or divorced. In 1972, it was incorporated as The Bradley Center to serve abused, neglected and dependent children.
In 1991, Bradley was reorganized by a new non-denominational, community-based Board of Trustees and executive management.
The Bradley Center has since evolved into an accredited, regional behavioral healthcare and child welfare system that provides hope to young girls and boys.
Bradley is committed to advocacy for children and dedicated to the restoration of productive relationships among children, their families and the community whenever possible.